19 January 2015

New Year, New Dress, New Goals

A new year usually starts with the famous New Year's resolutions. Even though doing more sports wouldn't have been the worst idea, I wanted to change something on my little blog. I decided to give it a new design, a new dress so to say -  and here it is!

Another of my New Year's resolution is to read more books in 2015. Spending nearly all of the first half of last year working on my bachelor's thesis I got a little behind my reading goal. This and finishing an awesome book brought me to the idea of adding a new category to my blog: My Books. Under this category you will find recommended reads and book reviews as regularly as possible. Also, I want to take this category as a motivation to keep track with my reading challenge.

What else is 2015 going to bring? For me, it is going to be the last year of being a student. My second and last semester at Anglia Ruskin is about to start and I want to enjoy every single minute of it. My parents always told me that studying is one of the most fun times in life. I think I agree. But finishing uni also means starting the scary job hunt.

The beginning of a new year is always filled with an optimistic look ahead and a lot of anticipation - at least in my case. It is the time of planning holidays and thinking about all the amazing events that are about to happen: family events, book fairs, conferences, graduation...

As much as I am scared of the time after uni, I am looking forward to graduate and start a new chapter in my life. I have the feeling that it is going to be equally exciting and amazing as being a student. So, let's see what the year has to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment